PRACQSYS 2017 is pleased to offer a travel grant competition for students attending the conference. Grants will range up to $500 maximum, based upon each student’s need.
June 1, 2017
- Title of your submitted abstract (student abstract deadline has been extended to May 22nd).
- A letter of support from your faculty adviser. (The application form will email your adviser to request this letter — you do not need to submit the letter when you complete the form.)
- An estimate of your expenses and the amount you’re requesting in grant funding.
Please complete this Google Form to apply for travel grant funding.
The application form cannot be saved as you enter your information, so you should be sure you have the following information on hand to complete your form:
- Your contact information (including mailing address and phone number).
- Your adviser’s email address.
- Title of your submitted presentation abstract and whether you will be the presenting author.
- An estimate of your travel expenses. You may provide a breakdown of your expenses (e.g.: airfare, hotel, meals, et cetera), but the only required fields are your total expenses and the amount you’re requesting in grant funding.